10.31.2008

Happy Halloween

These are some of the reasons that I love Halloween so much:

(my cousin Tyler dressed as Napoleon Dynamite and wearing one of my grandma's old wigs!)
(The Osborne girls portraying some of Disney's best...and most wicked)
(And my uncle John wearing one of my favorite costumes ever...Elf)
Today I am wearing black fingernail polish and black eyeshadow and I've seen my fair share of witches and princesses and superheroes...and I feel happier than I've felt in a really long time. This day always brings a huge smile to my face!

So remember to take some time today and enjoy the fact that today we can be whoever we want to be and get away with it.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I love your costume in that picture! I loved seeing your family too- I can't believe how big they all are! Last time I saw Tyler he was a little boy, now he's a teenager! Crazy!

I can't wait to see pics. of your bat costume! Hope it turned out like you planned!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of you in your costume!