10.07.2008

Something to think about

During my conference in SLC last week, I was fortunate to hear from Brene Brown, a researcher in the field of authenticity-shame and empathy. I was so impressed with the things that she talked about and her work. She even has a parenting CD which I would suggest for anyone who wants some further information on her work with children and compassion (great for school personnel as well).

Here is the link to her website...http://brenebrown.squarespace.com/welcome/

If you are looking for some interesting reading, I suggest going to it. I certainly learned a lot.

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

Thank you for the suggestion. I will check it out when I have more time to sit and read.

Anonymous said...

How are things Camille? Thanks for posting on my blog! Oh and for my Halloween survey I purposely had bat on there because I knew that's what you said you were going to be.