12.03.2009

Dear Glee,

For the past few months you have made me laugh every Wednesday night. Even if I was having a bad night, you managed to cheer me up. Multiple times I have laughed so hard that I cried. Once I even snorted which is the real sign that I am amused.

But luckily my enjoyment wasn't just limited to Wednesday nights. I have rewatched some of your episodes multiple times. (Remember the football one and "Single Ladies" or the mash-ups) I have watched clips online. I have listened to your music pretty much exclusively since the first time I heard it. I'm pretty sure that the ladies I ride with to work are going crazy but I just can't seem to stop.

You make me wish that I had been in the Glee Club when I was in high school. Except that we didn't have a glee club. And I can't sing. Or dance. But every Wednesday night, I can dream that those things weren't so.

I am sad that I will have to go months without watching a new episode. I will have to find new ways to spend my Wednesday nights. I will have to find something else that can amuse me as much as you do. Please hurry back...I may not find reason to snort until you do.

Signed,
Snortless without Glee

PS...for those of you who are truly concerned about my sanity for the next few months, I should let you know that luckily I have a roommate who is just as obsessed (okay, probably more obsessed) than I am and has already pre-ordered the first season of Glee. So while I will be missing out on new episodes, I won't be missing out completely.

2 comments:

Dan and Cassie said...

Oh my heavens!! I LOVE Glee! I haven't been able to find someone that likes it like I do. The music just puts me in a good mood! But I didn't know that it was ending????? I think u just made my night a very sad one :( I don't stay up to watch it, so I haven't watched last nights.

Rachel Wagner. said...

I am obsessed also. I have saved all of the episodes on my dvr and downloaded a lot of the music. It is so great!
I love coach Silvestre the best. She is hilarious.