12.09.2009

My sister is having a baby as we speak. Or at least, as I write. And fine...she may not officially be in in labor yet. But she is at the hospital. Which means that hopefully sometime in the next 24 hours I will have a new niece!

Brittany went into the hospital yesterday morning (Utah time) or yesterday afternoon (Maryland time) to be induced. It's been kinda slow going but I'm super excited. Especially since the timing doesn't matter much to me since I won't be able to meet the tiny bundle of joy until Christmas Eve anyways when I fly into MD. **Speaking of which...can you believe that Christmas Eve is only 2 weeks and 1 day away!!! I'll be back in MD before you know it**

So right now I'm sending happy thoughts to Maryland and waiting anxiously by the phone for the phone call that the newest Nuse has arrived!

1 comment:

Eric said...

How exciting! You'll have to keep us updated and tell us the name.