12.22.2009

My room is cleaned (minus my unmade bed and dirty clothes in the hamper). My bags are packed. I have a great book to try to keep me distracted while on the plane. My Christmas crafts are halfway done (which I must say is pretty good for me). The rest of my unfinished Christmas crafts are packed away to be finished in Maryland. I'm mostly caught up with work. And I get to leave in a half hour for a week and a half break. Hooray!

I may or may not post while I'm in Maryland. It depends how long my camera battery lasts and how much time I have to devote to blogging during the week I am home. I do promise to take pictures and maybe even post some (I know that I've promised that before but this time I actually mean it).

So just in case I don't post in the next few days/weeks...Merry Christmas! I hope you have as wonderful a holiday season as I am planning on having.

No comments: