5.15.2008

Am I Crazy?

I decided late last night that I better have a garage sale on Saturday.  Originally it was planned for the 24th but then I read that it is supposed to be rainy and chilly next weekend.  So I decided in a brief moment of craziness that I should move it up to this Saturday!  I should mention now that I have never had a garage sale before so I had no idea how much work it was going to actually take.  Before you start to think that I am truly insane, I should mention that I have already gone through a bunch of my things, marked them, boxed them, and stored them in the garage until this inevitable day.
The good news...I took inventory of all of my stuff and we are looking at a couple hundred dollars.  Which is great news to me.  Mostly it will give me money to actually get back to Maryland. 

So today I am freaking out.  There is too much on my plate and I am going crazy.

No comments: