5.09.2008

Quizzer

I have a confession to make...I secretly love all of those quizzes and things that everyone sends around over email.  This one isn't quite as long or as boring as others, so I thought no one would hate me for posting it!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Learning to drive (and on stick shift!)
2. Falling in love for the first time
3. Playing miniature golf almost every weekend
4. Hanging out with the Fabulous Five every free second I had
5. Getting my first job

5 Things on my to-do list today:

1. Get through work without getting too bored
2. Go through all my books and CD's in preparation of "the move"
3. Go shopping (just because I want to)
4. Go to the bank
5. Finalize birthday plans for tomorrow

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Peanut Butter M&M's
2. Chips and Cheese
3. Sweet and Salty Granola Bars
4. Soft Pretzels
5. Trail Mix

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off all my debt (which with school loans is getting ridiculous)
2. Buy myself a huge house and then buy my mom a big one next door
3.  Travel on a private plane to all those places I've always wanted to go
4. Take my siblings on a sweet shopping spree
5. Pick a different charity every year to donate time and money too

5 Bad habits:

1.  Biting my nails
2. Gossiping (something that I'm trying to quit)
3. Talking constantly about what is hurting (usually either my head or my stomach!)
4. Repeating funny jokes incessantly
5. Allowing myself to get hurt by other people

5 Places I've lived:

1. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
2. Provo, Utah
3. St. Anthony, Idaho
4. Brunswick, Maryland
5. American Fork, Utah

5 Jobs I've had:

1. Learning Tree Day Care
2. Assistant recruiting facilitator for BYU
3. Nanny
4. Secretary 
5. Counselor 

5 Things people probably don't know about me:

1. I used to have a collection of stuffed cows (don't ask because I don't have any answers)
2. I once had to have a piece of metal removed from my eye
3. I secretly (okay, maybe not so secretly) love teenage drama shows...Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, The Hills, The Real World
4. I am obsessed with writing lists
5.  I constantly get mistaken as a junior high student, even when I wear my "grown-up" clothes

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ok, so I can't sleep so I decided to catch up on your blog. I have to say that you need to come up with more ideas on the last question. I knew all of your thoughts to "things you probably don't know about me". I guess we have been roommates too long!