5.22.2008

Cafe Rio diets

Yesterday I went out with my cousin Emilie (one of my favorite people in the whole world).  We went to Cafe Rio (one of my favorite places in the whole world).  It was mostly interesting because about 2 weeks ago I decided to start weight watchers and have you ever tried figuring out the points value for a Cafe Rio salad?!?!  It was out of control ridiculous.  I searched online for different estimates but that only made me more confused because the estimates ranged from like 500 calories to 1500 calories.  I still have no idea exactly how many calories I consumed with dinner last night.  If I don't lose weight this week, I'll know why!  No, but seriously, I was so good.  I didn't get any of those little delicious crunchy things and I didn't pour my dressing on, I just dipped my fork in it every once in awhile.  And I only ate half and saved the rest for tonight.  And it was still delicious.  The good news with weight watchers-I've already lost 5.5 pounds and I've only been on it for 2 weeks.  Hopefully the rest of the weight loss will go just as smoothly.  And does anyone have good ideas for exercise?  I'm struggling.

No comments: