5.12.2008

Thoughts on a Sunday

Yesterday was an amazing day.  I usually enjoy Sunday's but this Sunday had that extra something that made me realize how lucky I am to be where I am.  I also realized that there are a lot of things that I still need to work on in order to make my life better.  My friend Josh spoke in church and he is such an amazing person.  He truly inspires me by the way that he lives his life and the things that he has done to become the person he is today.  As I listened to what he said, I was reminded of how important one person can be in changing someone else's life.  There have been hundreds of people that have had effects on my life and I hope that someday it will be said that I had an effect on hundreds of people's lives.  

On the same thread, I was reminded how important it is to have good friends.  I am thankful for the friends that I have in my life that inspire me in a million different ways.  Each one teaches me something different about the world and about myself.  Thank you.

I hope that I have a million more days like yesterday.  And I hope that all of you do too!

No comments: