5.13.2008

Being a Utahn


Things I'll miss about Utah:

-Living close to all of my extended family
-Leaving behind some of the best friends that anyone could ask for
-Having a church on every block
-Mountains
-AF 28th Ward
-Superbowl parties at Grandpa's house and Halloween parties at Crandall's house
-Apartment-living (at least for a little while I'll be living at home to save up some money!)
-Weekly (sometimes daily) trip to Target
-Meeting new, young, single people all the time (Brunswick isn't known for the singles crowd)

Things I won't miss:

-Not having snow days even when there is tons of snow on the ground!
-Living far away from my family

For those of you that haven't heard yet...I'll be moving back to Maryland in a few weeks and while I am really excited for what lies ahead...I'm incredibly sad to be leaving behind the place that I've called home for the past 8 years.  I'll miss you Utah!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Camille, I've been reading your blog, I think I found it on your facebook profile. It's good to see what you're up to. You're moving back to Maryland?? Not that I live in Utah anymore either. Do you know how long you'll be in Maryland, is it a permanent move?

Eliza said...

I miss Utah too and I only lived there for 6 years (minus a few summers). Every time I go back I enjoy it. Especially the mountains.

But I am excited for you to be closer to me!! We will have to get together . . . not that Brunswick is super close to me or anything but it is so much closer than Utah!

Camille said...

I really am excited to move back to UT (and Eliza, it is definitely much closer to you!). I'll live in Maryland until I decide that it is time to try something new. I'm hoping that I can pay off some of my debt and kinda "figure out myself" again. Jenny--I want to read your blog too! You'll have to invite me to it!

Jennifer said...

Oh I don't really have a blog. I have something of a journal that I wrote in once a year ago that is called "thoughts", but I haven't invited anyone to read it. I do have somewhat of a blog on facebook in the notes section. That's where I update my stuff more. Have fun in Maryland!