11.04.2008

Another one bites the dust

My camera battery is officially dead....and has been for a few weeks. And silly me, I can't remember where I put my charger. This would explain the lack of pictures on my blog lately. Nonetheless, halloween pictures have been requested so I'm posting the best ones that I have to date which were stolen from my cousin Jen. Notice that my mouth is open because I was in the middle of saying something when she took the picture...but I thought it turned out pretty cute anyway.


And I couldn't help posting a picture of the Crandall's who looked awesome as the von Trapp family. I especially love that Tyler wore his costume...you can see an even better view in the background of the first picture!

4 comments:

Cody and Nicole said...

I'm glad you posted some current Halloween pictures! I love your costume!

Eric said...

I loved your costume and I'm so happy you came to the party. I didn't notice your wings were actually from an umbrella until Eric pointed that out in the picture to me. Great idea!

Megan said...

How cute! What was John? By the way, tell Caryn that her soup was amazing! I had it yesterday for lunch-I was so excited!

Morgan said...

Your costume turned out great!! I hope you had a fun time at the party too!