11.17.2008

Singing, Singing All the Day

I just had a great weekend. Girls day in Farmington (where they have a mall, a Target, and a Walmart!), crafts galore, High School Musical 3, and laughing so hard it made my stomach hurt. I just got back from spending the weekend with Angie and her fam...and I had a blast.

I also managed to successfully finished 95% of my holiday shopping and plan on making the rest of my presents this weekend. This year I'm all for homemade gifts. I figure I don't have any money and I have more than enough time so I better get on it. I have also successfully finished making my scripture cover and that looks pretty adorable.

And starting on Friday, I will have 9 days to spend with family and friends in northern Utah.

It's a great day.

3 comments:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Can't wait to see you! What do you mean making your scripture study? I am trying to make my gifts too this year. We'll see how far I get!

Cody and Nicole said...

I'm glad you had such a good weekend! Unfortunately, I will not be here this weekend. We are leaving Friday to go to Idaho! :( When are you going back home, the Sunday after Thanksgiving? We'll be back late Saturday or Sunday morning. Sometime, I need to get you your advent calendar too. Maybe we ca figure something out.

aly said...

you were in farmington this weekend? i was too!