11.19.2008

The Goose is Getting Fat


Christmas is coming! Yesterday I officially broke into early Christmas mode and watched Elf, set up my Christmas tree, and worked on holiday crafts. I figured that since I am out of town so much, I have less time to enjoy all my decorations which means that I should decorate a week early!

My little house looks adorable and I am completely in the holiday spirit. I also bought my plane ticket for Christmas yesterday...I will be in Seattle on the 24th until I decide that I'm bored enough to come home!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

I want to see your tree and decorations! Cass has already decorated too :) I've been wanting to listen to Christmas music for awhile now, so I turned it on in the car yesterday and it made Dallin fall asleep. I'm excited for Christmas because we'll be going home this year! Not excited for the drive though...

I had no idea that Chelsey moved to Seattle! Does she have friends there?

Rachel Wagner. said...

I decided to decorate today also for the same reasons. I can't wait to show you on Saturday.