11.21.2008

Propane and more

Don't worry, I just got told by Amerigas that I was going to be reported to a collections agency for not paying for a delivery of propane that I NEVER RECEIVED! Who doesn't love getting threats first thing in the morning?

On a lighter note, I'm headed up to UT county this weekend and I get to stay for a whole week. Hurrah! I get to spend turkey day at a restaurant with just me and my grandpa (which means no clean-up which I'm grateful for) and I get to see a bunch of my friends and family.

And I didn't even mention that I get to see Twilight and Aida tomorrow! And get my hair done...which I need desparately. Which reminds me-I'm thinking bangs. How do we feel about the following?

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

I am so excited to see you! It will be great to really hang out and talk instead of just seeing each other at parties (and the last time I was sick- lame!).
As far as the hair goes I think it could be quite a glamorous look for you. I think you might need a flat iron but other than that it would be very pretty. Would you do it that dark? I think it would look nice for winter.