11.13.2008

deja vu

Yesterday after I punched out (we are now required to punch out on a time clock which I think is completely ridiculous but apparently my opinion doesn't go for much around here), I was standing in the hallway talking to a teacher. When I had the strangest feeeling of deja vu. Like I swear (swear, swear, swear) that I had dreamt about that exact moment years ago.

I know that there are all of these scientific explanations for this happening but when you experience it-it feels so incredibly real. It threw my whole afternoon off. What if I had dreamt about it in the past? How would that change the way that I lived my life?

I seriously spent the good part of yestrday afternoon pondering this...maybe it's just a sign that I am where I am supposed to be.

PS...you guys totally convinced me, I'll get both coats and find some way to justify it!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I've had deja vu moments like that before too- I hope you feel like you're where you're supposed to be! It's a good feeling isn't it? I felt like that when we first moved here, but now I'm starting to think that it'll be time to move on soon. Perry's applying for jobs again (all over the place- but mostly in areas closer to MD) so we'll see what happens.

I never heard from you about Christmas...are you able to come home?