10.08.2010

Day 03 - A song that makes you happy

With a doubt, Total Eclipse of the Heart always makes me feel happy. Could be my love for all things 80's. Or the fact that it always reminds me of when Meg and I drove to Texas and listened to this on repeat for hours until we had every word memorized. Or that it reminds me of singing American Fork Karaoke with Meg and Jarid suddenly jumped in to sing along unexpectedly. Regarless of why it makes me happy, it does.



And want to know what else makes me happy, the literal version. Because every time I watch it, I laugh so hard I cry. Every time. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bekah: said...

How funny! The song you just listed would have been what I listed for Day 02: my least favorite song!

Camille said...

I thought that some people might not appreciate my love for total eclipse of the heart :) I think it's pretty rare. I miss you Bekah!!!