10.19.2010

So you may have noticed that I've been m.i.a. for the past week. That's only because I was vacay-ing in southern California with my bff and her family. Even though the weather refused to cooperate, we still had a blast.

I swam in the freezing ocean, learned to boogie board, talked for hours and played about a million games of monkey bridge.

It was such a nice vacation and I was not ready to come back to work today. Not even a little bit. Especially since I didn't even get a tan so no one can even tell that I've been at a beach. Boo.

But since I'm back in the real world, I figured I might as well amuse you more with my next song...

Day 08 - A song that you know all the words to

Considering I have such a bad memory, it's pretty impressive that I know all the words to quite a few songs. They just stay in there.

But my favorite, Spiderwebs by No Doubt...



And since I've missed so many days, you will also be blessed with...

Day 09 - A song that you can dance to

I'm not much of a dancer but literally every time I hear this song, I can't help but move.



(sidenote...since lady gaga always has some questionable antics, I've included the video from my fave show again)

No comments: