10.20.2010

Today is going to be a good day. I know it because as I drove to work today, I only had to pass one car.

That last statement probably needs an explanation. The truth is-I judge the quality of my day based on how many cars I have to pass as I drive to work. When you have to drive on a one lane highway, you appreciate the days when other cars don't get in your way. The days when there are hundreds (okay, maybe more like tens) of slow cars on the road that I have to pass on my way to work because they refuse to drive faster than 45 and I like to drive closer to 75, I know it's going to be a bad day. Probably because I start off the day with some road rage.

But today, I only have to pass one car. So even though my hair looks awful and I hate my outfit and I have a huge burn on my thumb and no make up on, I know it's going to be a good one.

To share my good day with you, I'm sharing day 10...

Day 10 - A song that makes you fall asleep

I couldn't think of a specific song but every single time I try to watch Fantasia, without fail, I fall asleep. So pretty much any song from the movie I guess :)

No comments: