10.28.2010

I may or may not have fallen out of bed this morning. And by may or may not have, I mean I did. That's right people, I am 28.5 years old and I still fall out of my bed. It was a good wake up call though, so I got my butt out of bed at 5:30 a.m. which actually gave me enough time to get ready (good since it's picture day today at school) and even to shave (good since I have a dr appt today and I need him to look at my legs).

And you know what else, falling out of bed actually made me laugh. I was laying on my hard wood floor all tangled up in my down comforter at 5:30 in the morning and I was laughing. Maybe I should wake up that way more often!

And since I'm in a good mood, here is another of my favorite songs for you to enjoy:

Day 14 - A song that no one would expect you to love

It's weird because thus far I haven't put on any country songs. And I listen to a whole lot of country music. My most recently favorite song...I Cross My Heart by good ole George Strait.

No comments: