10.12.2010

Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone &
Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere

The date...February 14, 2001. The place...Brookview apartments in Provo. In order to celebrate my singleness for yet another Valentine's day (at that point I had only not been single once in my life on V-day) I decided that my roommates and I should all make sugar cookies. And while we made those cookies, we may have played this song on repeat for hours and sung at the top of our lungs.

I'm pretty sure all of our neighbors hated us...I probably would have hated us if I had lived next to or above or below us on that particular afternoon.

So I present to you My Valentine by Martina McBride and Jim Brickman. Which will forever and ever remind me of Brookview apartments and the lovely ladies who were my roommates at the time-Megan, Morgan, Texann, Kristin and Heather.

No comments: