10.11.2010

Ironic that today would be Day 04 - A song that makes you sad. Because I feel sad today. All last week I was in a "woe is me" pity party. I was feeling discouraged and lonely and blah. Then this weekend things started to turn around. It was nice and cool and fall-y. The leaves are changing colors. I decorated for Halloween and was uplifted at church and visited with friends. I even wore pink tights to church with my grey boots which obviously made me smile.

It was good. Then I got a call last night and things turned again. I felt sad and confused and maybe even a little angry. I won't go into details and I don't want you to worry about me. Everything is fine-my family life is always just a little complicated :)

On the way to work this morning, I was still feeling a little sad. And so to include you in my woe is me pity party...enjoy a song that always makes me sad.

5 comments:

Morgan said...

This one can always make me cry- it's a beautiful song. I love this song-a-day thing, I look forward to reading your blog everyday.

And I'm still hoping we'll catch each other on the phone soon. We really need to catch up!! :-) Love ya!

Bekah: said...

I am so sorry you are sad!

Eliza said...

I'm sorry that you're sad too. Obviously I don't understand exactly but I do understand the feeling of wanting to let people know I'm feeling sad, but also not wanting them to worry.

So--I'm not worried since you said not to worry. But I am still sorry you have to go through so much.

Rachel Wagner. said...

I was driving around today and the thought struck me 'I should call Camille today and see how she's doing'. It looks like I may just have to do follow that prompting...
Tears in Heaven is a sad song. I remember when Clapton sang it at the memorial for the Oklahoma City bombing victims. Sad, sad, sad...

Camille said...

Thanks guys...I have the best friends in the whole world! Even though I don't see any of you nearly as often as I would like, I still think of you often and miss you tons. Just knowing that I have friends like you out in the world automatically makes me feel better.