10.22.2010

I skipped day 12 because it is a Friday and I want to be happy and not think about things I hate. The universe is trying to work against me though and make me ornery and frustrated. I'm still holding strong and refusing to let said universe have its way with me.

In what ways is the universe working against me, you might ask? Well, yesterday I left work 1 hour early only to get halfway home and realize that the dr. appointment that I left work early for had been cancelled. So now I have to leave work early next week and go (not that I'm complaining about leaving work early, I would just rather leave early for fun stuff rather than cancelled dr. appointments). Plus I was really hoping that my flaky doctor would prescribe me something for acne-the current bane of my existence. That was frustration 1. Frustration 2-apparently in small towns no one wants my business. My hair business that is. I've been trying to find someone to color/cut my hair because it is driving me crazy and I won't be going up to SLC soon enough to have my lovely sister do it. Would you believe that Blanding does not have one single salon? And everyone who works from their homes apparently hates me and refuses to call me back/find time in their schedules to do my dang hair. So frustrating.

The good news is that it is Friday, I will most likely sneak out of work early and I have some big plans for my self which I'll fill you in on sometime next week. Be excited.

And on that happier note...
Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure (don't judge me)

No comments: