12.10.2008

Another hour please....

I went to bed at 8:30 last night-8:30!!!!
I was just laying around reading a book on the couch and I woke up later in the night and realized that the last thing I remembered was looking at my watch and thinking I could just close my eyes for a few minutes because it was too early to go to bed.
So why I am still tired this morning? Is it possible to be tired because you get too much sleep? But then why did I fall asleep on the couch if I didn't need the sleep? I should have just gone to medical school so I would have the answers to these types of questions.
Of course, if I went to medical school then I probably would never sleep and this question wouldn't even apply to me. Life is so confusing.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

heck of a question.... I think it is rude of too much sleep to do that. You should feel even better after that much sleep.