12.17.2008

Every year I think it would be fun to make Christmas presents...and every year around this time, I start to regret that decision. Most years, I just give up and take a trip to Target but unfortunately I do not have that luxury this year. So I am a crafting machine.

The good news-I am incredibly close to being finished with everything. The bad news-there is no way that the majority of people on my Christmas list will ever get their presents on time.

But I am pretty proud of what I came up with this year-I'll post pictures once everyone has actually received their gifts so that I don't ruin the surprise.

(Update-it is still snowing and the kids inform me that it will continue through tomorrow-why doesn't UT ever have snow days?!?!)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

how exciting! I can't wait to see your craftiness.

Bekah: said...

you are awesome. i can't wait to see what you've made.

so i know you are going home. BUT we will be in Arizona until the 2nd if you want to stop by...

i know, i know wishful dreaming. but one of these days we have to see each other, it has been years!!!