12.01.2008

Bonus! More About Me

I couldn't resist...seriously, it was impossible

ABC:
A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? Megan, Morgan, Jessica, Nicole, Angie
C- Cake or Pie? Cake...especially chocolate ones
D- Day of choice? Saturday's because I get to sleep in and do nothing!
E- Essential item? Cell phone/computer/internet/good book
F- Favorite color? It used to be either blue or green but I'm starting to move towards like maroon and robin egg blue's
G- Gummy bears or worms? Worms for sure, especially when they are part of that mud dessert thing with pudding and cookie crumbles
H- Hometown? I guess Brunswick, MD even though I wasn't born there and have been away for many years
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cheesecake...and Jane Austen marathons
J- January or July? Tricky...I like January because it comes after Christmas and I'm still motivated to be doing good but the snow kinda sucks but then July is super hot but it does include fireworks which I am completely supportive of
K- Kids? I don't have any but I usually like them (if you catch me on a hard work day I may claim differently!)
L- Life isn't complete without? Good friends, loving families, and great conversations
M- Marriage date? I'm going to go with sometime in 2010 but I have to meet the guy fist so that isn't definite!
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 older brother, 2 younger sisters, 1 younger brother, 1 younger foster brother, 1 younger foster sister, 1 step-brother, 1 step-sister...and throw in a sister-in-law and a brother-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges if someone else is peeling them for me
P- Phobia and fears? Losing someone I love, heights, plane crashes, spiders
Q- Quote? For today-"Comparison is the thief of happiness"
R- Reasons to smile? An unexpected phone call, a funny movie, the Christmas season
S- Season of choice? Fall all the way
T- Tag 3 people: Nah-I don't want to make anyone else do these...I understand that just because I love things doesn't mean that everyone does!
U- Unknown fact about me: I don't know how to whistle even though I attempt it frequently
V- Vegetable? Sweet potatoes...it's my latest obsession
W- Worst Habit? Probably biting my nails, or not exercising
X - Ray or Ultrasound? Well I've never had an x-ray so I can't really compare the two but I thought the ultrasound was pretty awesome
Y- Your favorite food? Potatoes or chocolates
Z- Zodiac sign? Taurus...obviously

No comments: