12.04.2008

The Hills are Alive

I realized that I don't post many pictures of where I actually live...so here it is:

Beautiful? Always

Remote? Incredibly

Awe-inspiring? Frequently

Lonely? Often


There are so many things that I love about living here...if only it wasn't so far away from everyone! Every time I look out my window, I am reminded of how much I have to be grateful for and how amazing our world truly is. Every time I go outside and am surrounded by peace and quiet, I am reminded of how important it is to take time to truly listen. And every time I see a sunset and sunrise, I am reminded of how precious life truly is. I'm grateful for these gentle reminders each and every day.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

You live in an amazing part of the country and it's so neat that you have this opportunity! Despite the gorgeous scenery, I'm sure that it can be lonely since you're so far from family and friends. Any thoughts on the future (future meaning after this school year is over)?

I just love your tree too. At first I thought it was a photo of a tree that you found on the internet. It's just too pretty!! I'm missing having a tree- ours is in Cass's shed, plus with crazy Dallin, and going to MD soon we decided no tree :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Camille- Funny story that I know your cousin Melissa. She came and asked me the other day if I knew you and told me she was your cousin and had seen you during Thanksgiving break. What a small world! Hope all is well with you!