12.12.2008

Last night I dreamt that my aunt and uncle gave my mom loads of money to help her get out of debt. She gave some to me and right after I paid off my school loans, I quit my job. And I was so relieved to have all of my options open again.

I kinda wish that I was still young when anything in the world seemed possible. I kinda wish that I had unlimited resources of time and money to figure things out. I kinda wish that I didn't have to be "grown-up" and work a "grown-up" job. And I kinda wish a lot that last nights dream were real.

1 comment:

Rachel Wagner. said...

Oh Camille this post broke my heart. I just have been there. I wish I could give you a hug and we could talk about a way out. One thing my father has taught me is that there are always more options than it seems on first glance. You are a great friend and person- keep a chin up!