12.09.2008

SLC Part 2





We also went to the First Presidency Christmas devotional on Sunday (we spent a lot of time on temple square). I made friends with the old lady that was sitting next to me and she filled me in on all the past Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concerts that I should buy on DVD. She was really cute. As was Elder Eyring...his tales of the Christmas pageants were so sweet. It reminded me of our family Christmas pageants with all my cousins. We still have one and every year the older cousins are still recruited to be angels and shepherds. I usually put up a big fuss but after hearing his talk it made me want to be a part of it this year. I think I could be a pretty good angel or shepherd!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

how fun! Love the coat by the way.... VERY cute. We did that the last two years and it is so much fun to see the lights turn on.